Happy Monday! Today's project features the retiring Hedgehugs stamp set which has a cute collection of images. I just love the simple sweetness of this card.
HOST CODE- M9GFHEMA
Grapefruit Grove card base 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
Whisper White layer 3" x 4-1/4"
Designer paper 1/2" x 4-1/4"
- Stamp the flower image on half of the card front using Grapefruit grove ink to create a fun tone on tone background.
- Evenly place both hedgehog images onto one Clear Block I. This will give perfect placement on your card. Ink up and stamp the hedgehogs in Soft Suede ink. Color in the flower petals using a Real Red Stampin' Write Marker.
- Use Wink of Stella to move the ink and color in the faces of each hedgehog.
- Punch out a piece of Whisper White cardstock using the 1-1/2" circle punch. Stamp the sentiment in Soft Suede ink. Ink up the flower stem using Mint Macaron Stampin' Write Marker and Real Red Stampin' Write Marker for the petals.
- Pop up each Whisper White layer using dimensionals.
Note: If viewing this blog post in an email, CLICK HERE to see post with full supply list.