I shared this beautiful card on my Facebook page last week. It was such a hit, I decided to create a post on how it was created.
Steps to Create
1. Cut the whisper white card base at 4.25" by 11" and score at 5.5".
2. Stamp the flamingo on whisper white card stock using Flirty Flamingo ink and the Pop of Paradise stamp set.
3. Cut out the flamingo image using the Lots of Labels Framelits. Using basic black card stock cut a slightly larger label. Adhere the flamingo label to the basic black label.
4. Cut a 1.25" by 4" strip of vellum. Stamp the "A Very Special Day" sentiment in basic black. Use your heat tool to dry the ink.
5. Cut a 3" by 5" black/white striped piece of background paper. Wrap/adhere the vellum strip to the striped piece. Adhere the background paper to the left of the card base.
6. Adhere the layered flamingo image to the card.
7. Use the big shot and the Botanical Builders Framelits to cut 2 basic black flowers, 1 melon mambo flower, and 2 emerald envy leaves. Stamp the emerald envy leaves using the Botanical Blooms stamp set. Adhere the flowers and leaves above the flamingo image.
9. Add some bling to the card using the Jewel Basic Rhinestones.
10. Finish up this project by decorating your envelope using the Botanical Blooms stamp set.
Share this card with someone special! :)