Welcome to Day 3 of my Most Wonderful Time Product Medley Series. I have lovely layered pillow box idea for you featuring the medley. I love our pillow boxes and they're a really great gift-able size for a variety of goodies. This pillow box looks a bit complicated but it was actually super simple to create.
Day 1- Click HERE
Day 2- Click HERE
HOST CODE- 6VY3JKP3
Designer Paper 3" x 6" and 1.25" x 6"
Whisper White circle die cut- Stitched Shapes Dies
- Cut both pieces of Most Wonderful Time Designer Paper. Add Tear and Tape to the back of each. Wrap the 3" x 6" piece around the center of the formed Pillow Box. Wrap the 1.25" x 6" piece around the center of the larger piece of designer paper.
- Die cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock using the Stitched Shapes Dies (2nd to largest circle). Add Snail Adhesive all the way around the back edge of the circle. Stick and loop the Tinsel from the medley, all around the edge in the adhesive. Make sure the Tinsel is hanging over the edge of the circle. See photos above. Adhere the stitched circle to the pillow box using dimensionals.
- Stamp the large tree image in Pear Pizzazz on Whisper White. Stamp the image again, slightly offset from the Pear Pizzazz, in Old Olive. Stamp the candy cane cluster on the tree 3x's (in different places) using Real Red ink. Die cut the tree using the Most Wonderful Time Dies. Adhere the tree to the stitched circle using dimensionals.
- Take one of the adhesive sticker banners and remove the stickiness from the back by patting it with your Embossing Buddy. Stamp the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Adhere the banner across the tree using dimensionals.
- Finish the pillow box with a few of the adhesive stars included in the medley.
Note: If viewing this blog post in an email, CLICK HERE to see post with full supply list.
♥ December Host Gift HERE
♥ SHOP the Christmastime Suite HERE
♥ Sign Up for my Weekly Newsletter HERE
♥ Join my team of Quitabug Stampers HERE