Happy Day 7 of my Most Wonderful Time Product Medley Series! I have had so much fun featuring this medley and focusing on one collection of products this week. I hope you've enjoyed this series as much as I have. Today's the final project in this series and I've created a gorgeous wrapped candy bar! Who would've thought a candy bar could be turned into an elegantly wrapped gift?
HOST CODE- 6VY3JKP3
1 sheet of Most Wonderful Time 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
Basic Black cardstock 1" x 5.25" (banner with Triple Banner Punch)
- Add a strip of Tear and Tape to the backside of one edge of the designer series paper. Wrap the designer paper around the candy bar (I used a king size Hershey's bar). Peel the backing off the Tear and Tape and adhere that edge of the designer paper to the other side of the designer paper.
- Adhere the Basic Black banner to the candy bar using Tear and Tape.
- Die cut a scalloped Real Red circle using the Layering Circle dies. Die cut a Whisper White circle using the Stitched Shapes Dies (2nd to largest circle). Adhere the Whisper White circle to the scalloped circle. Then adhere them both over the center of the Basic Black Banner.
- Stamp the large fluffy tree in Versamark ink onto Mossy Meadow cardstock. Cover the stamped image with Gold Stampin' Emboxx Powder and heat with a heat tool. Die cut the tree using the Most Wonderful Time Dies. Adhere the tree to the stitched circle using dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Pear Pizzazz cardstock. Die cut the sentiment using the Stitched Shapes Dies (smallest circle). Adhere the sentiment to the edge of the tree using a dimensional.
Note: If viewing this blog post in an email, CLICK HERE to see post with full supply list.