Happy Monday! I have a gorgeous card for you featuring the Christmas Rose Suite. I have really been enjoying this suite of products. Don't forget...this collection is while supplies last. Order it while you can and enjoy it on your holiday projects this year and in years to come.
HOST CODE- 6VY3JKP3
Whisper White Thick card base 5.5" x 8.5" scored at 4.25"
Poppy Parade layer 4" x 5.25"
Christmastime Is Here Designer Paper 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
Mossy Meadow layer 1.25" x 5.25"
2" Cherry Cobbler circle
- Use snail to adhere the gold foil die cut (Christmastime Is Here Dies) to the Mossy Meadow cardstock.
- Use dimensionals to adhere the Crumb Cake label.
- Adhere the 2" Cherry Cobbler circle to the Crumb Cake label using snail adhesive.
- Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso ink onto the white label die cut (Christmastime Is Here Dies) and adhere it to the Cherry Cobbler circle using dimensionals.
- Finish the card with a few Gold Glitter Enamel Dots.
Note: If viewing this blog post in an email, CLICK HERE to see post with full supply list.
Post a Comment