Hey there! I have another alternate project idea for you featuring the July 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit| On My Mind. I had a few scraps left from the Come Sail Away themed card, so, I decided to create one more card idea to use up those pieces. Plus, I really loved this sailboat die cut and I wanted to be sure to use it.
Be sure to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by September 10th to get in on the "spooky" Halloween themed kit.
Very Vanilla Thick card base 4.25" x 11" scored at 5.5"
Striped layer 3" x 4"
Mossy Meadow piece 1.5" x 4.25"
- Cut up one of the card bases for the sailboat design in the kit to get the striped layer for the background (3" x 4").
- Cut a piece 1.5" x 4.25" out of the backside of the card base to get the Mossy Meadow piece.
- Adhere the striped piece onto the card front first. Then adhere the Mossy Meadow piece on top. Wrap the front of the card a few times with some Linen Thread.
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy ink in the bottom left corner of the card front.
- Punch out a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock using the 2.25" circle punch. Adhere the die cut using dimensionals.
- Pop up the die cut sailboat onto the circle using dimensionals.