So I had an idea that I wanted to try using vellum for a card base and I thought what better stamp set to try this with then the Above the Clouds. My color inspiration came from my teams color challenge last week, which was to use Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, and Coastal Cabana.
HOST CODE- KXKM7TS4
Vellum card base 5.5" x 8.5" scored at 4.25"
Melon Mambo cardstock 4" x 5.25" (x2)
Whisper White cardstock 3.75" x 5" (x3)
- Stamp off the cloud image on the Whisper White layer using Coastal Cabana ink.
- Stamp off the solid hot air balloon/basket image to get a lighter shade of each ink color. Then stamp the lined hot air balloon/basket image over top, full strength, in each color. Punch out each balloon and basket. Pop up the Melon Mambo balloon and basket using dimensionals.
- Layer Whisper White cardstock inside of the card on both the left (to cover exposed adhesive on card front) and right side.
- Adhere a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock to the back of the card to cover the exposed adhesive on the Whisper White layer.
- Finish the card with rhinestones and Whisper White basker's twine.
Note: If viewing this blog post in an email, CLICK HERE to see post with full supply list.
♥ June Host Code Gift CLICK HERE
♥ Above the Clouds FREE Card Kit CLICK HERE
♥ Join my team of Quitabug Stampers CLICK HERE
♥ Current Giveaways CLICK HERE