Happy Tuesday! I have a gorgeous card to share with you today. This is the card we created at my August Team Meeting. Each month I hold a LIVE team meeting on our team Facebook page and demonstrate a make-n-take project. I had so much fun creating this card with my team.
HOST CODE- FDWWGZUZ
Gray Granite card base 5.5" x 8.5" scored at 4.25"
- Cut a piece of Gray Granite card stock 5.5" x 8.5" scored at 4.25" Stamp the large background image twice on the card base in Gray Granite ink.
- Die cut a Whisper White circle using the largest of the layering circle framelit dies. Stamp the large circle image in Blueberry Bushell. Stamp some leaves in Old Olive on top.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White, stamp two large flowers and the "FRIEND" sentiment in Gorgeous Grape.
- Stamp two of the small flowers in Pumpkin Pie.
- Die cut the "congrats" in Old Olive using the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits.
- Die cut the flowers using the Gatefold Blossoms Framelits. Cut down the "FRIEND" sentiment to size using a paper trimmer. Adhere all flowers and sentiments to the circle die cut.
- Fold over 11" of ribbon and adhere it to the card base.
- Add on the circle die cut using dimensionals.
- Finish the card with some Glitter Enamel Dots.
At the end of our team meeting I do a random giveaway and 5 Quitabug Stampers win a make-n-take kit to make 1 of the project demonstrated during the LIVE meeting. It's so much fun!
Post a Comment