Happy Tuesday! Today's project features lots of layering and patterns. I love the mix of prints and colors in this card. I combined the new Bouquet Blooms stamp set with the Celebrate You Thinlit Dies. The oh so gorgeous Share What You Love Designer Series Paper was the perfect background for this card.
HOST CODE- 2RVBT7F4
Tranquil Tide card base 5.5" x 8.5" scored at 4.25"
Designer paper layer 4" x 5.25"
Designer paper banner 2" x 5.25" (banner using triple banner punch)
Mint Macaron banner .75" x 5.25"
- Use Adhesive Sheets to make adhering the die cut words easier.
- Cut a piece of cardstock down to size. Lay it on top of the adhesive sheet and cut it down to size (this way you waste less of the sheet).
- Peel off the top layer of the Adhesive sheet. Stick your cardstock to the exposed adhesive.
- Place your die on top of your cardstock and run the entire piece through your big shot.
- Remove the die and your image should be nicely cut.
- Peel the backing off of your die cut and adhere it to your project.